12/27/11

Our White Christmas

We had a really good time at my mom's in Hondo, NM, over Christmas weekend. We got snowed-in, but it wasn't a bad thing. It was a little complicated trying to take Polaroids out in the cold, with the shading + warming thing, but I was able to get a few decent shots. Bee took a nice one of me, this time without much guidance. Yay. I hope you all had a good Christmas!

Polaroid SX70, Impossible PX100 UV+ Silver Shade test film.
Polaroid SX70, Impossible PX680 film with ND filter.
Aw man closed eyes, oh well.
Didn't warm the film fast enough..
By Bee.  Polaroid Spectra, Silver Shade film.

2 comments :

  1. Love the first. The last time I tried to take polaroids of the snow, they came out purple! I realize that I should probably re-scan my polaroids, I have like 100 just sitting in a tin, collecting dust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, K! Scanning is the most annoying thing to do ever. I try to do it right away with all these new films since the colors and tones always shift.

    ReplyDelete