6/8/11

Drawings for University

I still haven't been able to find the time to professionally photograph my drawings from school. I suppose it's because I feel that anything I have done specifically for school is more of a learning experience than final pieces for a portfolio. I plan on making drawings this summer which would be just that. I'm excited about working on my own, and about graduating with my BFA this winter.

6x6" (each) Watercolor & colored pencil on paper 

8x10" Watercolor & colored pencil on paper

24x36" Colored pencil on glassine (so difficult to photograph!  Better keep trying-also, sorry for the shadows streaking across there.)

Detail

24x36" Colored pencil on paper

Detail

Detail

4 comments :

  1. these are beautiful, Mia!
    i especially love the first 2.
    gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amanda! I am really happy with those 2. :) I always seem to work better small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them all! you're very talented.
    also, i love the sling you made for your daughter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Rachael, thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete