3/23/12

In the Midst of all Things Unimportant

I'm afraid I may have some difficulty with the Impossible Project films in the heat of summer. Not sure what happened with all these, except it was a really warm out last Saturday. I suppose a cold clip could help in the heat.

I am getting really unhappy because I haven't been drawing, painting, sewing, or shooting. All I seem to have time to do is make dinner, wash dishes, do laundry, and clean. I fall asleep with the crochet hook in my hand in front of the TV-that's my life now. I don't think I am following my true path anymore. I feel very selfish. I feel a ton of pressure. I want to teach. I want to research and write. I have displaced myself. I want to inspire my daughter to go after her highest goals.

I'm in a rough spot. A part-time job & grad school sounds/feels right...I think I should get back on the right path and keep on.




by Bee

1 comment :

  1. Hi there,

    I totally relate to your routine. That's my life all the time too. I've come to realize that you just have to make yourself do things here and there to get out of your daily rut and spice things up. For example, after work I'll get out and go for a walk or a run. Or I'll turn off the TV and read instead. Or I go shopping (that always makes me happy!). I also think that sucking it up to get through the work week will let me be able to have fun on the weekends (I spend lots of time outdoors, watching movies, or going out to eat).

    I totally get it buddy. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete