7/13/11

My reflection, my mirror + 'Roid Week Day 3

Aries mother, aries child. Can you believe it? I can't even begin to explain the intensity of the dynamic between me and my little girl. We have learned to give each other space when we need it. I've learned to make our home into a quiet place when things get a little too high key. I try to remember that Bee is a direct reflection of me. She is my mirror.

Of course, she has her own unique personality. I was a very different type of kid. Where I was excruciatingly shy, she is confident and outgoing. What strikes me as curious when I look at these two pictures together is a different perception of what I believe to be true. I appear to be the confident one, and Bee appears to be shy.

Polaroid SX-70, PX70 Colorshade Push! Impossible film

Polaroid SX-70, PX70 Colorshade Push! Impossible film

No comments :

Post a Comment