2/26/11

Western Playland

Today I decided to use the last of my Artistic TZ at our local amusement park, Western Playland. It wasn't a very sunny day, though. It was partly cloudy. Bee won a little Smurf toy for me playing a game where a girl was supposed to try and guess her name for $5. She didn't guess it, so I got my Smurf. I took his picture with my Pentax K-1000. I should be getting the roll developed sometime in the next few days. So, there will be more amusement park fun photos in 35mm-I'm very excited because it's the new Kodak Portra 400.

El Bandido

Tilt-A-Whirl

Yo-Yo

Carousel

Frog Hopper

2 comments :

  1. Farewell TZ! So sad...

    But these photos are gorgeous. A good send off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure the Yo-Yo shot is my all time favorite of yours now. Love it!

    ReplyDelete